Beautiful .60 Carat 14K White Gold 3 Diamond Engagement Ring. Includes EGL USA report. On either side of the center diamond is a round brilliant diamond.
Appraisal dated May 8, 2010 from Ferro Jewelers in Vermont is included with a value of $4,500.
- One center oval cut natural light yellow diamond
- Prong set in four gold prongs
- Diamond weight 0.60 ct
- Shape and cut: oval brilliant
- Clarity grade: VVS2
- Measurements: 6.03 x 4.43 x 2.91 mm
- Fluorescence: strong blue
- Color Grade: fancy light yellow
- Distribution: even
- Small diamond weight 0.15 ct each
- Band marked 14K
Click here to view listing on Kelly’s Collectibles Ebay Store.