Do you have things laying around that could bring in extra cash?
We offer consignment services for those who don’t have the time or the know-how to sell their own items. There are no up front fees and we only get paid if your items sell.
Top Rated Seller
Kelly’s Collectibles has been a Top Rated Seller on eBay since 2009. We specialize in selling art, vintage collectibles, unusual items and anything else someone might buy. Our clients have provided us some pretty interesting things over the years!
Whatever your situation, we can help get your items sold.
- Moving to a new location
- Downsizing to a smaller home
- Inherited things you don’t want or need
- Discovering your kids don’t want your things
- Selling a collection
- Liquidating a business
- Changing your marital status
- Embracing the new trend of becoming a minimalist
The process is easy!
Turn over your items
What Other Consignors Are Saying
“explained all the steps clearly ...”
Penny Kelleher - Kawai Piano, Collection of Wooden Puffermen, Sterling Silver Items & Flatware. Bone China Sets, Crystal Glass Sets
Kelly was a dream to work with. I had not tried to sell anything on eBay so did not really know how it worked. Kelly was able to explain all the steps clearly and walked me through the process making sure I understood everything. She knows how to present the items, both the images as well as the descriptions, and makes selling things, including a baby grand piano, easy.
“pricing is competitive...”
Kelly has sold over $44,000 worth of collectibles for me this year (2014). Her listings describe my items perfectly and her pricing is competitive, keeping her client in mind. She is very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends.
“responsive and professional...”
Kelly came to my residence, sorted through, inventoried and took my items. She did wonderful research to identify, describe, and photograph my items in a way that was both accurate and appealing to buyers. She helped me sell over $6,000 of collectibles, collections, and household items. Very pleasant, responsive, and professional. I would give her the highest recommendation.
“Kelly gets results...”
Sandra Gregory, Ultimate Collector
Kelly gets results! She has sold over $100,000 worth of collectibles that my husband and I collected for over thirty years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pick Up – If you are local, we pick up your items, photograph them, create the listing on eBay and ship them when they sell. Must be within 50 miles of Whitefish, Montana.
- Ship To Us – You ship your items to us in Whitefish, Montana. We’ll email you a pre-paid label that you simply tape to the box. Shipping costs are subtracted from your first commission check. Just let us know the weight and dimensions of your package and we do the rest!
- You Keep Items and Ship When They Sell – We have clients all over the country who choose this method. If you wish to retain your items, simply provide us quality photos, the weight and dimension of the packaged item and you ship it when it sells. We’ll email you a pre-paid label that you simply tape to the box. To keep our Top Rated Seller status in tact on eBay, you must be willing to ship the sold item the next day or on Monday for a Fri/Sat/Sun sale. We can assist you with setting up a small shipping station at your location. To get started, send us a list of your items. Download our Inventory Form.
- Fine art and Sculptures
- Vintage Antiques & Collectibles
- Collections – This category is endless
- Sterling Silver & Gold - Jewelry, Flatware, etc.
- Figurines - Lladro, Lalique, Armani, etc.
- Musical instruments - Includes pianos
- Motorized Vehicles – Classic Cars (these are paid listings)
- Other items that will sell on eBay (determined on a case by case basis)
- Clothing (high rate of return)
- Large furniture (as it is difficult to ship)
- Used electronics or items that cannot be verified to work properly
- Highly breakable items like fine china and crystal
- Items that are broken, stained, dented or not in tip top shape
- Buy It Now: Buyers can purchase your item immediately at the price we set. You must provide suggested retail price, which must be the same as your advertised price. This listing will remain live for the duration of your contract terms.
- Auction: If your item is unique or the value is hard to determine, we recommend listing it in a 7-day auction. If no bids are received and the item expires, we will convert the listing to a ‘Buy It Now’ format. We start the auction at the minimum price you are willing to accept.
- Make Offer: We suggest placing a “Make Offer” button on all listings as it encourages conversation and negotiations with a potential buyer. All offers will be approved by the artist prior to acceptance.
- Items that sell for less than $3,499, you will receive 50% of the final sales price
- Items that sell over $3,500, you will receive 60% of the final sale price